I hope you will love our Zinnia upcycled silk jacket which is inspired in shape by the kimono.
A super easy wear. it is shaped so that its slightly longer at the back and shorter at the front for a really flattering fit.
Wear casually with your favorite jeans or even a pair of shorts, or team with a pair of our fabulous PINNS trousers for a more elegant and sophisticated look with a boho edge.
Accessorise with our fabulous jewellery and dress your outfit up with your faborite wedges or dress it down with a pair of pumps - choose your own individual style!
one size 10/20
unique garment - no two are ever the same
fabric may contain some small flaws due to its upcycled nature
- includes a complementary care bag
each of our garments has a story... and you are the next chapter!
Sourcing, sustainability and ethics
- small batch production ensuring fair pay and good conditions
- each piece normally handcrafted by single artisan
- designs created for the UK market in collaboration with a women-run network of local producers
- upcycled fabrics targeting zero waste circular fashion
Please note: colours can be tricky, especially blue/greens and everyone's viewing device is different as well! We've tried hard but some items are probably lighter and brighter in reality - any questions please reach out on Facebook...