Meet our fabulous Jessamyn, an upcycled silk tunic to wear during the day or as a luxe nightshirt for the evening!
I like to team mine for daytime wear with a pair of our fabulous PINNS trousers, and it also looks fantastic worn over a pair of our plain harem pants. It has sleeves which can be rolled back or worn full length, perfect for a sunny day when you need some cool cover, but also worn layered on days where you need that extra warmth.
Alternatively, wear as a sensational nightshirt - cool and classy - so choose which works best for you (or why decide... wear as both!)
Another beautiful and versatile addition to your wardrobe: made from vintage Saree fabric for day or nightwear, and every piece is unique.
one size 10/16
unique garment - no two are ever the same
fabric may contain some small flaws due to its upcycled nature
- includes a complementary care bag
each of our garments has a story... and you are the next chapter!
Sourcing, sustainability and ethics
- small batch production ensuring fair pay and good conditions
- each piece normally handcrafted by single artisan
- designs created for the UK market in collaboration with a women-run network of local producers
- upcycled fabrics targeting zero waste circular fashion
Please note: colours can be tricky, especially blue/greens and everyone's viewing device is different as well! We've tried hard but some items are probably lighter and brighter in reality - any questions please reach out on Facebook...